Saturday, September 26, 2015

      Coming up in the next few weeks I am going to start putting up at least 1 post a week dedicated to a new or interesting car/ motorcycle/ bicycle that i find interesting and feel it needs to be publicized. I hope that you will enjoy the posts for the sole purpose of enjoyment.  I feel that people who are trying to get the word out about their vehicle will always appreciate all the help they can get to become known.

      Like I said, I plan on posting these purely for entertainment value and I aim not to offend any hardcore "brand followers" because i am a human as well and I will be voicing my opinions upon these vehicles. That is the reason for this blog, to share opinions about certain things.

     I look forward to begin posting these articles and I hope you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment